Don't miss this opportunity
About the Allegro Customer Innovation Awards
For the fifth consecutive year, Allegro will recognize customers who are achieving business success with our software and demonstrating creativity in adapting our products to their needs. Similar to years past, winning entries will be determined based on how well Allegro solutions or services have been used to address business challenges and create true value for an organization. The winners will be announced and recognized at our Global Customer Summit in San Diego.
How to Qualify for Consideration
- Each nominated company must be a maintenance-paying Allegro customer and a member of the Allegro User Group.
- All nominations must include a description of a business challenge that was addressed, the Allegro software or services used to overcome the challenge, and a measurable return on investment or other tangible benefit. Benefits must include actual numbers and can’t rely only on marketing language or superlatives. Any nominations submitted without tangible, measurable benefits won’t be considered.
- Nominated companies must have at least one representative in attendance at the Allegro Customer Summit and will need to participate in a video testimonial, provide photography and approve certain content.
- For past winners, any nominations must be for a new challenge involving Allegro software and not for the same issue addressed for the previous award.
How Winners Will Be Selected
- Demonstrate ROI, meaning a measurable, positive impact on the bottom line or another clearly quantifiable result. Quantifiable results must be clearly stated in the nomination and may include metrics in areas such as cost reductions, customer satisfaction, market share gains, improved asset management, etc.
- Show innovation, namely a company’s ability to embrace change and think broadly, must be made clear in the nomination. Winning entries will demonstrate that they went beyond traditional boundaries or collaborated with partners to develop or implement innovative processes and techniques that improved their business.
Don’t wait. The Era of Analytics is here. Are you ready?
Join us at Hotel del Coronado from March 3-7, 2019.