The software solution for feedstock procurement
The demand for chemicals is driven by many factors, including long-term demographics, economic cycles, government regulations and new uses. Often, these changes occur quickly, and for chemical manufacturers, responding is a tremendous challenge that requires a powerful, yet flexible, system.
How to Choose a CTRM System
You're considering a commodity trading risk management system to gain greater business transparency. But which one do you choose? With the white paper "How to Choose a CTRM System," you'll learn the right questions to ask.
The Benefits of Allegro
Allegro can manage the entire contract and trading life cycle. Key benefits of the software include:
- – Increased visibility into your business to improve decision making
- – Capture and confirmation of physical and financial trades
- – Comprehensive view from trade to cash
- – Complete visibility of inputs and outputs throughout their lifecycles
Chemicals Logistics and Operations
Allegro manages chemical logistics for all modes of transportation, and it tracks inventories for feedstocks and chemical outputs. Among the benefits:
- – Uploading and tracking of logistic tickets
- – Scheduling and management of pipeline, rail, truck, barge and vessel movements
- – Management of inventory positions and values at multiple locations
- – Full tracking of costs and ability to analyze impact on profitability
Chemicals Risk Management
Visibility is at the core of Allegro for chemical manufacturing businesses. For risk managers, benefits include:
- – Identifying and understanding imbalances
- – Effective hedging strategies
- – Understanding the impact on profitability of feedstock and chemical product price changes
Chemicals Accounting and Compliance
With Allegro, accounting and compliance professionals have a complete view of the business. Some of the benefits of are:
- – Tracking of the complete compliance business process, including reporting status with a comprehensive audit trail
- – Support for reporting requirements of Financial Accounting Standards Board, including ASC 820, and International Financial Reporting Standards, such as IFRS 9
- – Accurate and timely production of settlements and invoicing
- – Automation of manual processes
Built for Chemicals Professionals
Managing the complicated feedstock-procurement operations of a chemical manufacturer requires robust technology - and that's what the Allegro platform provides. Owing to the power of our system, chemical manufacturing companies employing Allegro can oversee a host of functions without the need for additional software or spreadsheets.
Plus, because we know it's critical that customers using Allegro have flexibility, our software can be tailored to your specifications, and it can be installed at your site or in the cloud. Allegro also can be reconfigured when added functionality is needed, without waiting for a full upgrade cycle.
What this means is that, with Allegro CTRM software, the benefits will be evident throughout your organization. So let's talk today about your solution. Let us tell you how Allegro can be put to work for your chemical company.
"In the Allegro platform, we have found an innovative, sophisticated and adaptable system to meet our needs in the power trading market. Operational agility and risk management are of significant importance for Tokyo Gas and key to sustaining our competitive advantage. We're confident that, as our requirements change, Allegro will be capable of changing with us and extending our system as needed."
"The flexibility of the solution provided by Allegro and the potential for our IT development team to enhance it to suit evolving demands and supplement other business-critical in-house developments made Allegro the right choice for us. Allegro's proven track record, plus the advanced technology, provides us with an effective transaction management system. Considering our ambitions to expand our European footprint, this solution provides us with a strong systemic foundation to further grow our business."
"Before Allegro, we operated primarily on spreadsheets. Using Allegro has really helped us to highlight and pinpoint certain areas where we can do better, for example, credit exposure. If I could describe Allegro, I would say it's scalable and innovative. It moves with our business."