Webinar: How To Prepare for the 5-Minute Settlement
MayMay 30 2019 09:30 - 11:00
Please note that the time zone for the webinar time is Canberra ACT, Australia (GMT+10)
Attending the “How To Prepare for the 5-Minute Settlement” Webinar on May 30, 2019 will help Utilities Traders learn how to navigate volatile energy markets during the 5-Minute Settlement Era.
During this 90-minute webinar, you will find out how advanced analytics drives profit for commodity trading companies and the latest market trends for increasing business efficiency and profitability.
Distinguished speakers from ABB Energy Portfolio Management, capSpire, Alchemy Solutions, and Allegro will discuss in depth:
- Advanced Commodity Analytics
- Data Warehousing
- Digital Transformation
- Portfolio Modelling
- And Much More!
You can see the speakers and full agenda below
Michael W. HintonOrganizer of Webinar: How To Prepare for the 5-Minute SettlementChief Strategy and Customer Officer, Allegro
Charles WuOrganizer of Webinar: How To Prepare for the 5-Minute SettlementTechnical Solution Manager, ABB Energy Portfolio Management
Luke StowOrganizer of Webinar: How To Prepare for the 5-Minute SettlementChief Executive Officer, Alchemy Solutions
Rachel O'DwyerOrganizer of Webinar: How To Prepare for the 5-Minute SettlementSenior Consultant, capSpire
Event is in progress
- Changes to business processes impacted by 5-minute settlement and potential project pinch points
- Best Practices for data warehousing and analytics with a deluge of data
- Leveraging experiences from other markets in the preparation and execution of technological solutions
- What are the risks of spreadsheets under 5 mins settlement environment?
- How does digital transformation help to improve productivity, raise efficiency and reduce cost?
- What are the potential roadblocks for digital transformation and how to overcome?
- Allegro’s commitment to utility companies for 5 mins settlement
- Key things you need to think about before digital project delivery
- What are the common challenges for project implementation?
- How to apply your strategy into practice between different functional teams?
- Best practice case study
- What is a neural network and how can it be used for 5-min load, renewable, and price forecasting?
- What are the key types of data to consider when forecasting energy prices?
- What insights can we draw from a case study on Australian energy price forecasting?
- How do the unique characteristics of different types of generators affect generation schedules and revenue?
- How can I analytically decide what hedging products to use and power contracts to enter?
- What are the key competencies that a transaction management system should enable?
Attend This Event
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io