Allegro Experiences Firecracker First Half
Happy Independence Day (one day early)!
*insert patriotic songs here*
As we prepare to sit back, relax, and enjoy our 4th of July, we want to share some of Allegro’s 2018 highlights to-date that all added up to a firecracker first half:
- Breaking Records at Summit 2018: We had our most successful customer Summit to-date! With over 400 customers, partners and analysts participating in conference activities, Summit 2018 brought together 226 customers from 71 companies and 97 partners from 26 companies from across the globe. Representing companies included the US, Mexico, Brazil, the UK, Germany, Norway, Japan, and many more.
- Acquired the world’s leading provider of risk analytics software: In April, we acquired Financial Engineering Associates (FEA), the world’s leading provider of risk analytics software for traders, risk managers, and quantitative analysts in commodity industries. Allegro’s acquisition of FEA benefits customers, employees and partners of both organizations. FEA’s trade and portfolio level analytic solutions are a natural strategic fit with Allegro’s distribution channels, investment strategy, and extensible ETRM software suite; and we are very excited to continue bringing innovative solutions to the market.
- Named 2018 Energy Risk Software Ranking Category 1st place winners in:
-Regulatory compliance (i.e. Dodd-Frank, Remit)
-Overall ease of using system
-Preferred data management system
-Best at integrating with other systems
-Governance, risk and compliance
- Completed over 20 new implementations across the globe and in multiple industries:
With successful go-lives of customers such as Danske Commodities and CFEnergía, Allegro continues to implement its solutions in a timely and efficient manner. Because of our streamlined implementation efforts, customers are already seeing benefits from using our ETRM software. For instance, after Danske Commodities’ first 90 days on Allegro’s power trading software, it reported producing over 9,000 trades per day, with over 99% of trades captured automatically through exchanges, brokers and business tools.
- Gained new clients around the world and in multiple industries: Allegro continues to dominate global commodities markets, with first half customer wins including Meralco, Fortum, and Mocoh SA, to name a few. We are very excited that the Allegro family has grown, and we look forward to continuing to serve our current and future customers’ business needs.
Allegro’s ETRM software is flexible and scalable, which provides customers with the best solutions in the market for full portfolio management; and this is evident in the accomplishments we have seen so far in 2018. Furthermore, our successes could not have been possible without our innovative employees, as well as partners, customers, and analysts.
In short, thank you to all who have contributed to Allegro’s success. We look forward to continuing to serving the market with the best CTRM software solutions for many years to come.