When Allegro was founded in 1984, the goal was to ensure commodity professionals would have the ability to understand their physical and financial positions, optimize their portfolios, manage their risk and drive additional profits. That remains our goal today.
As a global provider of commodity trading and risk management software for power and gas utilities, crude oil refiners, chemical manufacturers, oil and gas producers, agriculture companies, traders and commodity consumers, Allegro supplies the global intelligence that our users need for their complex businesses. We are dedicated to our customers, and when they succeed, we succeed.
Over the years, Allegro has been recognized time and time again for our development innovation. We’re proud of the fact that we’re consistently named as a true leader in our space. But, even so, we’re not satisfied. We owe it to ourselves, our customers and our partners to keep pushing higher. And that’s what we’re going to do.
- 2017 Chartis RiskTech100® Commodity Trading Category Winner
- 2016 Commodity Technology Advisory Ranked #1 in CTRM Customer Satisfaction
- 2016 Energy Risk Magazine Software House of the Year
- 2015 Leader, IDC, MarketScape: Worldwide Energy Trading & Risk Management Software Market
- 2014 Energy Risk magazine Energy Trading and Risk Management Software House of the Year
- 2014 CIO Review’s Top 20 Most Promising Risk Management Solution Providers for the Capital Market
- 2013 Energy Risk Software Survey: #1 Rankings in Nine Categories
- 2012 Leader’s Quadrant in Gartner report “Magic Quadrant for Energy Trading and Risk Management Platform.”
- 2012 Energy Risk Software Survey: #1 Rankings in Four Categories
- 2011 Top Ranked as a “Leader” in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Energy Trading and Risk Management Vendor Assessment
- 2011 Leader’s Quadrant in Gartner report “Magic Quadrant for Energy Trading and Risk Management Platforms”
- 2011 Energy Risk Software Survey: #1 in Ease of Use & Customer Support
- 2010 Leader’s Quadrant in Gartner report “Magic Quadrant for Energy Trading and Risk Management Platforms”
- 2010 Best Companies to Work for in Texas
- 2009 Energy Business Awards: Silver Award for Excellence in Energy Technology
- 2009 Energy Risk: Software House of the Year, Asia
- 2008 Energy Business Awards: Gold Award for Excellence in Energy Technology
- 2008 Energy Risk: Software House of the Year
- 2008 Silver Award for Excellence in Energy Trading & Risk Management, Asia
- 2003 Gold Award for Technology for best Processes, Systems and Data by Commodities Now
Headquartered in Dallas, Allegro has offices in London, Singapore, Calgary, Dubai, Houston, Jakarta and Zurich, along with a global network of partners. To learn more about Allegro and our commodity management solution, visit our home page.