Allegro is a unique organization, and while our focus is on software solutions, we also recognize the importance of maintaining a supportive and positive culture for our employees.
- Diversity of Thought – Allegro employees and leadership are constantly striving to not only create an industry-leading product, but also consider and incorporate the thoughts and ideas of all employees. We truly encourage ongoing discussion and interaction.
- Inclusive in Nature – Allegro recognizes and values the input and ideas of all employees – regardless of level within the organization and in accordance with our anti-discrimination policy: Allegro hires, trains, promotes and compensates employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, age or disability.
- Open-office Environment – Allegro offices are set up in an open-office environment. This is conducive to creating an “open-door” policy among all levels of employees for heightened communication and collaboration. This environment also promotes the teamwork mentality that Allegro is committed to.
- Community Awareness – Allegro recognizes that employees have causes and organizations that are important to them. As a benefit to our employees, Allegro matches a variety of contributions to charitable organizations.
- Downtown Lifestyle – Allegro offices are located in downtown metropolitan areas where the energy industry is a shared focus. By working downtown, our employees enjoy an urban lifestyle and can take advantage of all that a city center has to offer.
- Social Environment – Allegro believes that it is important to work together to achieve optimal product quality and provide real return on investment to our customers. At the same time, we also enjoy company-sponsored social events, which help to strengthen our bonds – in and out of the office.
- Culture Reinforces our Mission & Values – Allegro leadership and employees feel strongly that by keeping our Mission and Values in mind at all times, we can achieve great things both as individuals and as a company.
Rewarding Great Performers
In addition to a competitive, industry-leading base salary, all of our full-time employees are eligible to participate in our company-wide incentive program. We also offer some outstanding benefits, including:
- Group medical and dental insurance coverage
- Life insurance, disability/group income protection
- Retirement savings plans or pensions with company-matched contributions
- Generous paid vacation
- Employee referral program
- Educational assistance program
- Charitable giving program
- Health club membership